Shortly after midnight, Thursday morning, Stanton County, Nebraska, deputies served a search warrant at 309 Sherwood Lane, in Woodland Park, which is north of Norfolk, Nebraska. There, they found a large quantity of ecstasy along with cash, marijuana and other paraphernalia.
MORE TOP STORIES
STORM TEAM 4 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH KTIV
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Palestinian forces soldier on amid Israeli raids, US neglect
- McConnell’s maneuvers take backseat to Trump in shutdown
- Thousands expected at memorial for slain California officer
- Ailing US worker: Government needs to reactivate insurance
- California dries off after storms batter state for days
- MLK holiday represents big moment for 2020 Democrats
- Strike by Los Angeles teachers enters fifth day amid talks
- Thursday’s Scores
- After cover-up trial, officer who shot teen to be sentenced
- Could Dems’ 2020 nominee be someone you’ve never heard of?