- 1 ½ pounds hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 12 cups water
- 30 oz. stewed tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 ½ tsp. basil
- 1 ½ tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup small pasta
- 2 cans green beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 4 oz. mini pepperoni
- 2 small zucchini, sliced (optional)
- Additional oregano/basil to taste
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Brown hamburger, onion, and garlic; drain.
- Add water, tomatoes, seasoning, bouillon cubes.
- Bring to boil; add pasta and simmer until pasta is al dente.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until pasta is tender and soup is heated through.
- Serve hot; may grate parmesan cheese over soup if desired.
Saint Helena, Nebraska