- One bag of frozen cinnamon rolls
- One cup of vanilla ice cream
- One stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Place 12 frozen cinnamon rolls in a greased pan.
- Melt ice cream and butter in a pot on the stove.
- Mix in sugar and brown sugar, bring to a boil for one minute.
- Pour mixture over frozen rolls.
- Cover with saran wrap and set in fridge overnight, or leave at room temperature until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Flip the pan upside down on a serving platter and enjoy!