- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 16 oz. fettuccine noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 slice pre-cooked bacon
- 2 cups of match stick carrots
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (32 oz.) package chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (1 oz.) package dry ranch seasoning mix
- Heat butter in a large stockpot over medium-high heat and saute the carrots and celery until softened.
- Add dry ranch mix and cook for one minute, stirring until vegetables are evenly coated. Then add chicken broth and chicken soup.
- Stir together and mix in fettuccine, bacon, and chicken. Bring to boil, then stir in cheddar cheese and half-and-half.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the noodles are soft.