- 1 1/2 lbs chicken or shrimp or flank steak
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell peppers, meat of your choice and olive oil.
- Put spices in a separate bowl and mix them.
- Pour spices over the pepper/onion/meat mixture and stir together until well coated.
- Cover sheet pan with foil or use cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture on the pan.
- Bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn on broil and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve on tortilla with your favorite fajita toppings.