MEXICAN GRILLED PORK STEAK
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Brush pork steaks with oil and sprinkle rub on them 30-60 minutes before grilling (if possible).
- Grill meat until done with nice sear marks
- 6-8 potatoes boiled, cooled, and diced
- 1/2-1 lb chorizo sausage ( if in casing remove)
- 1 large Vidalia onion coarsely chopped
- Cooking oil
- Sauté onion in oil in large fry pan
- Add chorizo and cook just until done, breaking it up with spoon.
- Add potatoes, stir and heat through