- 1 ½ “Round steak
- Adolph’s Meat Tenderizer
- Accent spice
- Wishbone Italian Dressing
- Set the steak out for 4 hours before grilling.
- Poke the steak with a table fork.
- Spread a generous amount of Adolph & Accent seasoning on the meat and poke again with the fork.
- Pour some Wishbone Italian Dressing on and spread it evenly on the meat, poke with the fork.
- Let it set for 2 hours, then turn the meat over and repeat the seasoning as before.
- Let the meat set on the cupboard for up to 2 hours more.
- Light the grill. When it gets hot (about 300 degrees) put the steak on the grill and cook for 12 minutes, then turn the meat over and cook for 8 minutes more.
- Take the meat off the grill and let it set for 2 or 3 minutes, slice and enjoy.
- It will be very medium.
- If not all eaten it will make delicious sandwiches the next day.
- Slice about 1/8 inch thick and enjoy.
Richard F. Pfeifer