- 6 lasagna noodles
- 12 oz. ground beef
- 2 ½ cups pasta sauce
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, drain fat, return to skillet.
- Add 1 ½ cups pasta sauce to skillet. Stir until hot, remove from heat.
- Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce in baking dish, then place 2 uncooked noodles on sauce.
- Place one-third meat mixture over noodles, spread 3/4 cup ricotta cheese over meat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top, if desired.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 15 minutes before serving.