- 1-32 ounce pkg. onion flavored tater tots
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Jimmy Dean fully cooked meat lovers pork sausage and bacon crumbles
- 2-15 oz. Southwest Egg Beaters
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Kraft Mexican Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 in pan with cooking spray.
- Layer tater tots, followed by meat crumbles in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour Egg Beaters over the top. Spread cheese over the entire top of your dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until browned and eggs are set.
- May serve with salsa.