No injuries reported at a house fire in Sioux City

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

SIOUX CITY (KTIV) – Sioux City Fire Rescue crews respond to a fire at the 42-hundred block of Central Street.

Assistant Fire Chief Dan Cougil said they found a smoldering fire on the kitchen stove and cabinets, just after 6:30 p.m. on Monday.

The owners of the home were not inside, when the fire began.

Neighbors said they heard the smoke detector and tried to put out the fire before firefighters arrived.

Pets in the home were rescued and brought to a safe place.

Dean Welte

Dean Welte

Top Stories

Scroll to top
Skip to content