Woman hospitalized after fire at Waterloo home

WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say a Waterloo woman was taken to a hospital after a fire at her home.

Firetrucks were dispatched to the house a little before 10 p.m. Thursday, and firefighters say flames were coming through some windows as they arrived. The woman already had escaped.

She reported that a space heater had caught some bedding and other items on fire in her room on the ground floor.

Her name hasn’t been released.

Associated Press

Associated Press

Top Stories

STORM TEAM 4 FORECAST
Connect with KTIV
Top Stories
Scroll to top
Skip to content