SIOUX CITY (KTIV) -- Tonight, we begin what has become a KTIV summer tradition, Grillin' with News 4.
This year because of social distancing we are doing it a little different. We are asking you to send us a video or pictures of your creation that we can share with our viewers.
First up for this season of grillin' is applewood smoked maple basted salmon from Brad Sauter of Milford, Iowa.
- Soak salmon overnight in saltwater.
- Pat dry and place salmon on non-stick foil.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper, chili flakes and season salt.
- Place in smoker at 275 degrees.
- Note from Brad Sauter: "I use a Chargriller Akorn charcoal smoker/grill with Applewood chips."
- Baste with pure maple syrup.
If you like to submit your own recipe for this year's Grillin' with News 4, click here.