(KTIV) -- This week's dish on Grillin' With News 4 a "Cajun Griller Pouch" submitted to us by Shelby Dailey of Sioux City.
It's a savory and simple meal and has become a favorite in Shelby's family.
- 1 bag frozen pre-cooked shrimp
- 1 andouille sausage, horseshoe style steak and/or chicken chunks (raw)
- 3 to 4 ears of corn,
- broke into thirds
- 5 to 6 red potatoes,
- 1 red onion,
- Half of a green pepper,
- 1 stick of butter
- Cajun seasonings of choice
- Place a long piece of foil on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice up 1/3 of butter stick and lay on the bottom.
- Layer up ingredients on foil, starting with the raw meat and potatoes.
- Finish with remaining sliced butter and seasoning.
- Place a second long piece of foil over the top and seal shut, making a steam pouch.
- Cook on medium-low heat on the grill for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove top foil and enjoy!
If you'd like to submit your own recipe for this year's Grillin' with News 4, click here.