(KTIV) -- Tonight, we have another great dish on Grillin' With News 4.
This time we have a delicious recipe for grilled walleyes, sent in by Leland Sargisson of Sioux City.
- Walleye fillets
- 1/4 cup of potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 10 oz. bag of redfish breading
- 10 oz. bag of pancake mix
- Mix dry ingredients into a gallon bag
- Put fillets into a bag and shake well to coat in "batter."
- Put fillets on the grill.
- Cook on each side for five minutes.
- Brush virgin olive oil on fillets.
- Put back on the grill for an additional 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until the fillets are light brown.
If you'd like to submit your own recipe for this year's Grillin' with News 4, click here.