(KTIV) -- With student heading back to class, that usually means summer is wrapping up.
But before fall is upon us, we've got one more dish to share on this year's Grillin' With News 4.
The final recipe we have for you this summer is from Larry Johns and it's for some juicy salsa verde tacos.
- Season thin beef slices with fresh black pepper and kosher salt.
- Put on a hot grill and cook to taste.
- Grill flour tortilla on the side till lightly toasted.
- Coarsely chop beef and put on warm taco adding a mixture of chopped onion and cilantro.
- Then splash salsa verde and a line of ranch dressing.