SPIRIT LAKE, Iowa (KTIV) - Health officials in Dickinson County, Iowa have decided to keep the area's Test Iowa Clinic open because they are seeing an uptick in COVID-19 numbers.
The Test Iowa Clinic at Lakes Regional Healthcare in Spirit Lake was scheduled to close on April 16. But due to an increase in positivity rates in Dickinson County, the clinic will remain open.
The location of the clinic will be moved to Lakes Regional Family Medicine starting April 19 and the hours will change to Monday through Friday from 8 am. until 10 a.m.
Those wanting a COVID-19 test are still to follow the same process, which is:
- Go to www.TestIowa.com and click “Start Now.”
- Click “Accept.”
- Complete the questionnaire, and then select “I am interested in being tested.”
- Scroll down and select Lakes Regional Healthcare’s listing.
- Select the date and time for an appointment.
- Screenshot or print the QR code and bring it, along with your driver’s license, to the Test Iowa clinic.
KTIV's COVID-19 Resources
- Follow this link to check out available COVID-19 vaccine resources throughout Siouxland.
- You can find the latest COVID-19 stories from KTIV here.
- Check out the links below for the latest COVID-19 vaccine guidance from the CDC and state health departments.