(KTIV) - We're firing up the grill again with our featured chef, Ashley Northway.
Ashley showed us how to make some BBQ chicken.
- Mix Catalina dressing, barbecue sauce and honey together.
- Cook chicken on the grill until it is close to done.
- Put chicken on tin foil and put sauce mix onto the chicken until cooked through the rest of the way.
- Potatoes Mix:
- Cut up potatoes, carrots and cauliflower and put into pan.
- Cut stick of butter and put in there.
- Mix in Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Cover and cook until done.