Trump says the deal contains no “poison pills.” But it comes as budget deficits are rising to $1 trillion levels.
South Dakota is now the 14th state that does not require a permit to carry a concealed weapon in the United States.
They are encouraging residents to conserve water until further notice and repairs are underway.
South Dakota News
STORM TEAM 4 FORECAST
CONNECT WITH KTIV
UP TO THE MINUTE
- The Latest: Mueller wants aide to appear with him Wednesday
- Virginia man pleads guilty to raping 2 disabled women
- Civil Rights panel: Disabled students of color punished more
- Adams Homestead and Nature Preserve close portions of trail due to flooding
- Akron, IA woman who claimed she shot husband charged with lying to authorities
ONLY ON KTIV
Treat yourself to some of Richard F. Pfeifer’s Famous Round Steak.