The Mustangs are the only undefeated team left in the NAIA field and they've been ranked No. 1 most of the season. Morningside's not shying away from the fact that
The Mustangs are the only undefeated team left in the NAIA field and they’ve been ranked No. 1 most of the season. Morningside’s not shying away from the fact that most people expect them to beat Benedictine on Saturday.
See highlights of wins by the Lady Cardinals and Warriors, and check out Thursday’s SportsFource scoreboard.
Morningside was allowed to have 57 players on their roster for the NAIA title game. The majority are from Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. But there are four Mustangs with the team, who played their high school football in Florida.
Jesse Pease from the Sioux City Knights Special Olympics Iowa delegation was inducted into the Special Olympics Iowa Hall of Fame.
Dordt split their GPAC doubleheader at Briar Cliff, while Morningside split with Midland. See highlights of four GPAC games and see Wednesday’s SportsFource scoreboard.
The Cy-Hawk series continues Thursday in men’s basketball when Iowa State goes to Iowa. The Cyclones have won seven of the last nine meetings with the Hawkeyes.
See highlights of the West, North and South Sioux City girls basketball teams, and check out Monday’s SportsFource scoreboard.
South Dakota Sports
STORM TEAM 4 FORECAST
TOP SPORTS STORIES
CONNECT WITH KTIV
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Nassar survivors ask Michigan State to open counseling fund
- The Latest: Board to study what do with Confederate statue
- Markets Right Now: Stocks drop on China concerns, J&J sinks
- Michigan governor signs GOP-backed bills to delay, scale back voter-approved minimum wage and paid sick leave measures.
- Trooper wounded in 2014 ambush shooting has leg amputated